McCall's Quick Quilt 2016 Project with Holly Holderman

5 comments
I've been making fun blocks with Holly Holderman's Two by Two quilt project through McCall's Quick Quilts.  Previously I blogged about my Jan/Feb first blocks.
Sew far I've made 8 blocks in the series.  It isn't too late to get started.  The magazine is inexpensive and the project is fun and fast.
These are my Feb/March blocks



These are my April/May blocks. 

And these latest two are from June/July.  Yes the June/July publication is on sale.

My blocks are all kind of yellow/cherry pink/Gray combinations with the accent of green for the leaves.  I'm good at keeping up sewing my blocks but not very good at posting them.  I love working with the scallop design and I've been using the scallop in several quilts.  Speaking of, I need to post those!

-nanette


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

AnnieO said...

Really cheery and bright blocks. Love the colors with the yellow and gray. You're obviously having a good time with these :)

Marie said...

Hi so glad to see your post, we all miss your notes. Love t he cherry blocks. Hugs, Marie

شركة ضي الرحمن said...

شركة تنظيف بالخبر

احمد عبد العزيز said...

شركة الحمد نحن سعداء بتقديم ارقي خدمه في سبيل المواطن حرصن منا علي الصحه العامه
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
نقدم لكم افضل المنتجات الفعاهى و غير الضاره علي الصحه العامه حرصن منا علي سلامه الفرد
شركة رش مبيدات بجازان

احمد عبد العزيز said...

شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف شقق بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف فلل بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
شركة كشف تسربات بالقطيف
شركة تسليك مجاري بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف ببقيق
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالدمام
شركة تنظيف وشفط بيارات بالدمام

شركة عزل بالطائف