Bring on 2014

Monday, January 06, 2014

At the end of the year I love to look around for fun calendars for the new year.  Sometimes it is hard to decide which ones I like best.
I have to have a quilt calendar for my sewing room, right?  This calendar is filled with photos of modern quilts.  It's something a little different to hang on the wall this year.
For my desk at work I chose this calendar called Backstreets.  It has photos of interesting streets and houses all over the world.
I love colorful houses in interesting shapes.  I'm not much of a traveler so this calendar can take me to places I'll never visit.
I also got a little calendar to keep right by the phone.  It is a vintage desktop calendar. I got it from this little Etsy shop called Writeables.  
It can sit anywhere and I can look at the pretty reproduction vintage gift wrap that is behind each month.
The designs are really cute and just darling from the 50s-60s.  
I think these months are my favorite.  I'm ready for the new year now.  Christmas is put away and 2013 is a memory of blessings and trials.  I wonder what 2014 brings....

-nanette

You Might Also Like

14 comments

Popular Posts