Lake House for Fabric Friday

19 comments
Aren't these lovely fat quarters?!? I think they are just so pretty. I first saw this new line by LakeHouse on PamKittyMorning's blog. I thought they were beautiful when I went to Broadbent's on Saturday and saw them in person. And speaking of Broadbent's - see the free basket patterns on their blog. They are wonderful baskets. They would be absolute knock-outs in this LakeHouse fabric.
The red is kind of a pink cherry red. It is really a sweet color. Kind of a summer red.
The yellow with the red is really stunning. And then with this simple polka dot, the contrast is lovely.
Summer daisies and stripes. Can't you just see this in a basket together?
Then the pink dot and sweet tiny floral print together round out the parts of this line I picked-up. This last photo doesn't do the fabric justice. The pink is really wonderful and very girly. I think this is absolutely my favorite line that Holly has produced.

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

19 comments

Darlene said...

Oh I love these prints, Nanette. I want your scraps. LOL

Unknown said...

The daisies have to be my favorite!! I hope you are having a fabulous time with the best quilting ladies!! Hi to everyone!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

You are SO right! That is some really pretty fabric.

Three Birds Inspired said...

Lakehouse fabrics make me happy. Those are really very sweet!

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, yummy Nanette! That red looks fabulous too!

strawberrycream39 said...

Lakehouse is my favorite. Between that and Fig Tree I am a happy sewer. I don't have that red fabric with the daisies but it's on my list!

Jennifer said...

Those are such pretty fabrics! I always love the fabrics and combinations that you pick you.

Jennifer :)

Kaaren said...

Now how cool are those?

Don't they just scream S-U-M-M-E-R?

Enjoy your weekend.

alobsiger said...

Oh, those are beautiful! I'm with Jackie, those daisies are my faves...that blue-grey color in the daisies is very intriguing. Have fun, wish you were here. Oh wait, other way around. ;-)

Micki said...

These are such pretty, cheery prints!
Micki

PamKittyMorning said...

I know. Can you believe how good they are? I don't even know how much to order of any of them they all make me so happy!

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Looks like Holly has made another great fabric line!

Of course I am biased toward the RED :0)

Kim D. said...

Oh, these fabrics are so pretty.. Love love them!! I must, I must get some UFO's finished before I buy more fabric. LOL

amy smart said...

Hmmm. Looks like it's time to visit Broadbents.

em's scrapbag said...

These are beautiful fabrics. I really like the yellow with the red flowers and then the red with the daisies.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Thanks for the link to Broadbent's. You may have mentioned it before but I went right over and you are right...those fabrics would look great in that basket series. It's another one that I must add to my list "to do". LOL! Have a question for you so sending e-mail later.....

Janet said...

I actually started salivating over these beauties. I adore the red with flowers, gonna look out for these.

pratima said...

So pretty... especially love the yellow one :)

Sherri said...

Love these fabrics! It was so fun sewing on Friday! I wish we'd had time to talk more...oh well, we'll just have to get together again soon!